Saturday, July 30, 2011

3 in 30 Challenge

3in30 Challenge

Well, I will take the plunge and make some goals.  

1)   Homemaking - I will be doing the 31 Day to Clean August Challenge with the new challenges since I didn't make it through the last one.   My goal is to get a good routine going, it doesn't have to be perfect but if I can get a good routine going, then my days will go easier.

2) Freezer Meals - I started doing freezer meal planning last month.    This month I want to have a written down month of meals planned.    I have meat from last month and a few other things that i can add too.   With school starting for my boys at the supplemental school, I need a plan to make sure dinners are made and planned out.   AT least most of the time.

3) Presently I am getting up around 6:30 most mornings but if my school schedule is going to work I need to work it to 5:30.   But my goal is to get it to 6 a.m. by the end of August.   I need to be getting to bed by 10 at the latest if I am going to accomplish this though.     I do my Quiet time, Bible reading, Prayer time and if I have time my workout done then.  

These feel like lofty goals but my prayer is that as I work through them all, I will be gracious to myself and allow for mistakes.  

1 comment:

Courtney said...

I've had the 31 days book for about 2 months and haven't gotten to it yet. Sounds like a good idea to do it before starting school! Good luck this month!