Thursday, July 14, 2011

Feeding the Children Challenge

My idea or rather, an idea that showed up when I started the Bible in 90 days challenge, through Mom's Toolbox blog.   She also has a Kid's reading challenge.   Basically it is more of an overview but for my boys, it will be perfect.    So I will either read a chapter for them or they will read it themselves and then I will have them write down one thing they learned about it.    We have just barely started since they have been out of town up until last Monday and then we had several appts this week.    So I read their first chapter last night before bed and I will have them caught up by this weekend, then we will focus on one chapter a day with them.    I also have several Bible devotion books that I plan to start but still working on getting the schedule going since we are going to be starting school shortly.  

No comments: