Friday, August 12, 2011

3 in 30 Challenge Weekly Linkup

3in30 Challenge

1.   Homemaking- well the first week of homeschool & UBC Academy derailed some of my homemaking.   THe laundry languished a bit but I was able to keep up some of the morning routines I began a week ago.   I am praying the next week will be a little calmer.

2.  Freezer Meals - these are still not happening - This week will be my week to get started.   My goal this week is to at least get a plan in place, since I will be away from home more it will be vital to figure it out.   But it will also make it a challenge this week.

3.  Waking up early - well because school started, I had to get up early.    So that by default I have been actually able to get up by 5:30 at the latest most days.   I would like to be up by 5:15 but I am happy to be able to get up earlier.   :)

2 comments:

Pam @ The Journey Leads Home said...

They'll all come together! Keep plugging along. :-)

Lisa said...

5:30?! Wow! I'm impressed! I'm doing good to be up by 7:00.

I like your freezer meal goal! We did that a while ago and it certainly was nice to have things available for those busy nights.

Keep up the good work!