Tuesday, August 30, 2011

3 in 30 Challenge end of month update

3in30 Challenge

1.  31 days to Clean - well, I was able to keep up some basic routines.   I will continue to see if I can work out a better way to focus on specific routines each month so it isn't so big of a challenge for me.

2.  This didn't happen well at all.   But since this next month I will embark on a Daniel Fast, this will be a must since I will be down at church most of the times, so I will need to have both meals for the rest of my family and for me.

3.  I have succeeded for the most part getting up early just due to the fact school started and I had to so I could have my quiet time before the boys got up.

I am glad I was able to have some success and pray that my goals for next month will be more precise and specific so I can have a better chance to really accomplish them.

No comments: