Wednesday, April 13, 2011

It has been a rough week!

We had two weeks of really good attitude but the bad attitude monster has returned.   Sometimes I wonder what possesses my child when he does this.   It is like one second he is doing so well, then boom!!!!   Crying, whining and complaining . . . the list goes on.   I can't figure out what the key or problem is.   I know some of it is just a character issue, battle of the wills.    When I don't understand, I get frustrated and upset which doesn't help the situation any.   My prayer is that as I meditate on 1 Cor. 13, I become more like Christ in how I respond and love my sons.   Let me not sounds like a clanging cymbals but like Christ who loved regardless of their attitudes and actions.   Not that I have to allow it but I do need to respond in a loving way rather than a frustrated and mad way.

1 comment:

jessica Smith-fisher said...

Praying for you. Hang in there :)