Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I need to learn more about blog set up.

I realize how little I know.   I wanted to put a few buttons on my blog but couldn't figure out where to do it.   I guess I need to ask my husband or get a how to book on blogging.    I am sure there is a Blogging for Dummies book, there has to be.   The have one just about on every subject there is.

On a different note, I am realizing just how much or how little I meditate on God's word.   Sure I read it and do Bible studies but I don't really meditate on it much.    Reading on the Doorposts for your Family blog, and a program from Institute in Basic Life Principles I realize just how little I do.   And I am seeing how much I need to make it more of a priority for training my boys.    I miss so much by being too easily provoked instead of being patient.    How I long to be less combative.   This is my prayer as I get up in the morning to prepare for the day.   It will be my prayer over the next several years as I continue to train and teach my boys at home, on the road and every day.    Will any of you join me in praying on training your children as Deut 6 commands us to do:

 Deuteronomy 6:3–9 (HCSB)

3 Listen, Israel, and be careful to follow them, so that you may prosper and multiply greatly, because the Lord, the God of your fathers, has promised you a land flowing with milk and honey. 4 “Listen, Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is One. 5 Love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength. 6 These words that I am giving you today are to be in your heart. 7 Repeat them to your children. Talk about them when you sit in your house and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up. 8 Bind them as a sign on your hand and let them be a symbol on your forehead. 9 Write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates. 




No comments: