Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Vacation Week

We are in McCall, ID at our Time Share right now.   I am sitting here with a very upset child not wanting to do his school work.    I hate this because I would rather him be playing too but he is behind.   There are a variety of reasons why, two big ones was that he hasn't been wanting to do the work to get through the material.   The second big one is that Mama let him get away with it for too long.   I take full responsibility on that aspect but it will be painful for all of us to get us back on track.   I don't expect him to do more than possible but just expect him to get through this stuff in a timely manner.    I don't even expect to get completely caught up, I am fine with that.   But the character of my son is of the upmost importance.   I am praying that we can get through this and he will see why this is important some day.    I know God has huge plans for this young man and it is my responsibility to be on my knees and training him everyday.

No comments: