Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Day 3ish of our time in McCall

I got up to swim laps this morning.   That was nice.   Might have to do that tomorrow too even though I also plan on running.    We went to the Pancake House and I had a one plate size pancake and at maybe half of it.   Their plates are much bigger than mine, I would say large skillet size would be a better description.     The boys are now playing outside with their new sling shots which every young boy should have.    John is reading his news on the Ipad on the balcony and I am getting ready to start preparations for the Persian Empire next week.   I already have the book of Esther we are going to stick figure through thanks to Grapevine Studies.   We had fun with the Resurrection one so figured this would be perfect as we are studying the Persian Empire in History.    now for a few photos of the Lake from our visit there yesterday.






No comments: