Thursday, March 31, 2011

Working on Next years schedule

Sometimes working things in can be a challenge.    Since they go to UBC Academy for several classes, we will probably be at the church M-Th this next school year.    They only have few classes there but in effort to keep from rushing out the door we will just school at the church this year.    It will work but figuring out the logistics can be daunting.    I am excited at the prospect of having a chance to work with the boys individually a couple times per week, that should be good for all of us.    And if it works out I might have a few hours to work in a exercise time for me too.    That excites me too.    I have struggled this week getting a regular routine going and look forward to the possibility of doing Kickboxing three times a week then supplementing other stuff for the weights part.    Here are my photos of my boys working on their History projects.    Mainly we have Joel working on it and hope to get more tomorrow when we focus lots of time on it.

Sean working on his walls of Jericho and Joel making his Ark of the Covenant

Making the banks of the River Jordan and the water that is split.

Joel gluing some pieces on his ark.


The painting of the scene with Sandpaper for the dry ground and the ark sitting in the middle.

No comments: