Thursday, March 24, 2011

Well, I forgot how much I love to digiscrap

I have been playing with a new kit by Robin Sampson or at least it is new to me.  :)   I am not at home so I didn't have any photos I wanted to use with it so I just made it a memory verse page.    I have enjoyed Robin's lapbooks and booklets I am excited to be working with her.    It was through her that I discovered Charlotte Mason and have been working to instill some Charlotte's methods at home with my boys.   Some work better than others but lapbooks are  HUGE hit.    You should check out her website Heart of Wisdom.   She has lesson plans and all kinds of free resources.    Here is my latest layout.

The verses were from my Wed night kids class I am doing.   We are going through Firm Foundations for children.  I need to remember to start with 8.5x11 instead of 12x12.   But I prefer this size but can't print it as easily.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

12x12 prints beautifully as an 8x8 if you don't have a wide format printer. I prefer the square layouts myself. Love the new blog!

Vickie said...

I prefer square too. But for the boys' notebooks (we homeschool now) 8.5x11 works the best. I do have a wide format but am getting rid of it because I don't use it often. Besides I need a printer that can duplex. lol

Anonymous said...

I like this page!